Confirm your finances
- Talk to your lender or broker about pre-approval on your loan, this will give you the freedom to make an offer on your ideal block straight away, knowing your finance is already organised.
- Select your conveyancer or solicitor to guide you through the purchasing land and building your home journey.
Choose your block of land
- A sales consultant will help you select a block of land that best suits your needs.
- Discuss with your builder to ensure your block complements your chosen house design.
Secure your lot with a $1,000 Holding Deposit
- This is a fully refundable reservation fee.
- The holding deposit can be paid by Cheque or EFT only.
- The front page of the contract featuring all the relevant contract details, will be issued to your mortgage broker or lender.
- The contract will be issued to your solicitor/conveyancer with 14 days to exchange contracts.
- Your block of land is taken off the market during this 14 day period whilst you finalise your finance.
Your solicitor/conveyancer will help you finalise your contract and secure a 10% deposit.
- Once your land is registered with the Land Titles Office, you’ll have 14 days to settle on your land.
- If your land is registered, you will have 28 days from unconditional exchange or as specified in the contract of sale to settle on your land.
- Your legal advisor will manage this process with you.